Types of 3D Printers
· Stereolithography (SLA)
· Digital Light Processing(DLP)
· Fused deposition modeling (FDM)
· Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
· Selective laser melting (SLM)
· Electronic Beam Melting (EBM)
Fused deposition modeling (FDM):
· Fused deposition modeling (FDM) is an additive manufacturing technology commonly used for modeling, prototyping, and production applications. It is one of the techniques used for 3D printing.
· The Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) process constructs three-dimensional objects directly from 3D CAD data. A temperature-controlled head extrudes thermoplastic material layer by layer.
· The FDM process starts with importing an STL file of a model into a pre-processing software.
- Product Code: 3d Printer
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: 3D Printers