When the utility power is unavailable or too expensive to bring in to your home or cabin, solar panels allow you to be your own utility company. You can live in peace, with no noisy gas generator to disturb the quiet. There are several variations of off-grid solar power, depending on your needs and budget. Solar rooftop systems are designed to provide electricity in offices & homes with intermittent or no grid electricity. The solar rooftop system, being modular in construction, can be customized to generate and provide solutions based on your needs.
· The solar rooftop system can begin at about 100 watts, going up to a 100+ kilowatts.
· A solar rooftop system is composed of a set of solar PV panels, mounted on the rooftop of a residential or commercial building, connected together to generate electricity by converting light energy into electrical energy.
· The electrical energy generated from the array of panels is transmitted to inverter, which converts DC output of solar module into utility grid electricity.
· It requires either a battery bank (to store solar electricity for use during nighttime or cloudy weather) a backup source of energy (like a generator), or both.
· This will be used when requirement of load is more than what the solar PV is providing at a particular time or when power from solar energy is not available, thus reducing the consumption of power from grid and increased savings on your electricity bill.
· Clean & Silent source of Power
· No fuel required
· Provision of Battery Bank
· Negligible Maintenance
· No recurring fuel cost
· Modular design
· Simple installation
· Savings on electricity bills
· Transportation problems and uncertainty in availability of fuel are totally avoided by using solar photovoltaic systems.
· The solar panels generate electricity at daytime and charge the battery bank through the controller.
· The battery bank gives a stable power output to the inverter which converts DC to AC to power loads, and provides power backup in rainy or cloudy days.
· The controller gives an intelligent control of whole system process and provides various protections.
· Power output is based on areas with daily average peak power sunshine of 5 hours
· Installation & Implementation Components:
o Solar panels
o Solar Inverter
o Solar Battery Bank
o Panel mounting Structure
o Solar Cable
o Other accessories required for a complete system
· Living house and home building
· Office building, factory and warehouse
· Shopping mall, venue, stadiums
· Power station, field operation and large engineer construction
Off-grid or Rooftop Solar Power Pack
- Product Code: Rooftop
- Availability: In Stock